Report a Website Problem to DanceWeb
How to Report a Website Problem to DanceWeb
We appreciate any feedback on problems that you experience when
When reporting a problem, please:
Try to indicate steps that we can follow to reproduce the problem.
What Operating System are you using (e.g. Windows XP, Mac OS X etc)?
- What Browser and Browser Version are you using?
If you do not know, you can usually find out by clicking on the Browser "Help / About" menu item.
If the problem relates to how information is displayed by DanceWeb,
a screen dump is very helpful to us. Please attach the screen dump to your
emailed report. If you do not know how to produce a dump, follow these steps
(for computers running any Windows Operating System):
- Create the problem.
- Maximise your browser Window, and scroll the window to ensure that
the problem is clearly visible.
- Press the "Print Screen" button - this takes a snapshot of the screen and
saves it in memory.
- From the Windows Start Menu, click through Accessories -> Paint.
- Click Ctrl+V - the screen image now shows inside Paint.
- On the File menu, click "Save As..."
- Key in a meaningful file name (e.g. "DanceWeb").
Change the File Type to JPEG.
Remember which folder the file is saved in (typically "My Pictures").
Click the "Save" Button.
- When you submit your problem report, attach the above file to the email.
Email the information to: email@example.com
TOP OF PAGE
All information © DanceWeb,1998-2017. No Unauthorised Reproduction.